Does EVERYONE get kissed eventually?

I'm 22 and I've never been kissed. Probably because I'm ugly and shy and guys aren't interested in me. And I don't really go to parties and stuff either and I never meet guys, I don't have many friends. Let's not even talk about sexual intercourse and having a boyfriend, I'm not even expecting that, I've realized some time ago that these things probably won't ever happen for me.. but is a kiss too much to ask for? I just wanna kiss someone. Is there hope that I will ever get kissed? Are there people who never ever get kissed?

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone's gonna come along and sweep you off your feet and lay a big one on ya, and it might not be everything you were expecting it to be, but it'll be a kiss. And it'll be all for you.

What Guys Said 6

• I hope so... I sure do hope so oh man, I sound like such a pansy now that I've said it.

• I'd like to think so. I could come out with the truth, but it is way too early in the day for me

• Nope nevaaaaa! How about meh and u ANON cutie? U can take this SNEXY virgin lips and ill take urs 💏

• Maybe just talk to random people to get a kiss...

www.gifsforum.com/.../trt-54b0c45e5855f.gif

• U will me kised and fucked one time just wait till u find your soul mate

• You have to try too, you can't expect the universe to accommodate to your wishes. Put yourself out there and give it a shot, if nothing happens, at least you tried.

What Girls Said 8

• you're still young.. be patient
    www.jokideo.com/.../First-Kiss.jpg

• To tell you the truth, there is a slim possibility that you will never be kissed. But that will only happen if you decide to never put yourself out there. You need to try to work for a relationship and let your personality shine. I know that sounds cheesy, but personality is important. But no one can ever know your personality if you don't try to hang out with people and get to know others. Try to make more friends and maybe those friendships might blossom into something more. You'll never know unless you try.

• I recommend watching " Never Been Kissed" with drew berry more and all 90s teen movies and hope it helps you feel better!!

• you neeed to establish a connection...

• I'm in the same boat except I'm 19. Never been kissed but unless we both die really young I doubt we won't get a first kiss. It's bound to happen.

• Yes there is hope for u u r still young

• Yeah. I got my first kiss and boyfriend at 22. It almost didn't happen though

• Trust me, someone out there, will always find you attractive, you know why?

What we consider beautiful and ugly, is largely based on society. However, only one person gets to spend the rest of their life with you, not everyone in society.

If you find the one person who thinks you are the most beautiful person in this world, inside and out, who cares what society thinks? And in this planet of 7 billion people, finding that one person is not as hard as we make it out to be... trust.

:)