In a relationship, do guys like to know if the girl is on her period, or not?

Not a SUPER serious relationship, but definitely not "just dating". Does it matter if the relationship is sexual? Or do you just want to know (or not want to...) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes we want to know and it is better if we know =) and if you are in long term relationship.. you dont even have to say.. a boy mostly can guess.. because your reactions.. i just intrest with my girl more in that special times.. because i know she dont feel good in that period.. and she is more stressfull and more hornier.. so i am doing some stuffs for make my girl feel like princess.. buying choclates.. hugging her more than usual.. help her more than usual.. and makelove with her more than usual.. a girl can cum easier in her period anyway.. =)

What Guys Said 3

• Yes I like to know. I will not be in a relationship unless its sexual. I will have sex with a girl on her period but I want to know so I can lay towels down over the sheets.

• Yeah its better to let them know so you dont have an angry mood swing and take it out on him and you guys start having problems

• Of course we want to know.

What Girls Said 3

• I share only when we are sexual, I won't have intercourse during my period but give oral so it lets him know what we will be doing. I dont just announce it in general/small talk.

• Yes. I always bring my girlfriends chocolate and peppermint or chai tea on the first day of their periods.

Don't let the pink fool you, I'm trans. I'm a boy. My answer counts

• Of course your answer counts, why wouldn't it?

• I've heard some guys do.