I feel that I dont love my boyfriend anymore. Want to end it with him already?

We've been almost 3 years together but since last year, I fell out of love.

Being together with him makes me feel like im the gentleman. I spend on our dates most of the time (his salary is not that enough for all his expenses) and I really never felt 'that' special, although he is a very nice guy, loving, caring and understanding. I have not felt the 'butterflies in stomach" for a longtime already and its suffocating to be still together with him.

How would he take this? He loves me very much and i already told him on December that we can just be friends, he didn't want though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just end it and don't drag it out. It will be bad but you shouldn't lead him on any longer if you know how you feel.

What Guys Said 2

• This will happen with every relationship you're in. But go ahead and end it. He won't want to be your friend, it will be too painful for him to see you.

• Just change your bf.. May b u may give me a chance...;) just follow or pm me...

What Girls Said 1

• If your relationship doesn't make you happy then it's time for you to kiss it a goodbye and if you're meant to be together with your current boyfriend you'll be love will find it's way back to square one.