Why no one wants to be my boyfriend?

It has been around two years since i broke up with my ex, i was dating few guys after the brake up but i didn't really find any connection with neither of them, so i ended it. I'm indonesian, im not that tall only 5'3", weight around 50-51kg (curvy/slim), tan skin, black shiny smooth hair, big eyes, thick lips. Im very outgoing, sometimes clumsy, I have a pretty good sense of humor, i love to cook and i'm also veryvery close to my family. Almost all of my friends thinks im beautiful but still no guys wants to be with me (both locals and foreigners, although i would really love to have caucasian bf). Is there something wrong with me? Is it bc im very close to my family? Am iputting my expectations too high?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you meet many guys? Why would you like a caucasian?

• Yes i meet quite a lot of guys, but not in the last few months. From my experience caucasians treats me better than locals do.

• yea might not be doing that in anytime soon. Prbbly its that way i look...:(

• I don't think it's necessarily got to do with your appearance, I guess it could, but you might just need to meet more people.

What Guys Said 7

• "break"

Also, there is something wrong with you; it turns out that there are millions of beautiful women and competition is fierce. You don't stand out.

• You mentioned you're Indonesian. As far as I know 80-90% of them are muslims. Are you muslim as well?

• Yes im muslim

• I've described the way I see things in the UK (I'm a student here until 2017, but it's not my country) and this is how my opinion got formed.
      Are they all like that or not doesn't concern me as long as we don't invade their lands and they don't invade my country and my town. If I will see one in my town, I will inform them they are not welcomed immediately and warn them that its best to leave to whatever they came from while they're still hale and hearty.

In any case, if you think my words are false, well, then the reason you're single lies elsewhere. Looks wise you're quite cute. So I guess it comes down to personality: something really turns guys away from you. If you have female friends that have boyfriend, try to observe their behavior and try to figure out the differences.

• It applies to some extent. I had crushes on muslim girls; however, some seem to prefer muslim guys. You'll find a good someone, Lady7.

• "i was dating few guys after the brake up but i didn't really find any connection with neither of them, so i ended it."

Well then, you probably should amend your question. It's not that no one wants to be your boyfriend, but no one you want wants to be your boyfriend. So my question now is, what is it exactly that you want out of a guy (in terms of BOTH looks and personality traits)?

• I was close to a few guys after the break up but didn't find any connections plus theyre kind of boring so i ended it.

For personality he have to be close to his family, could accept my family as his, loving/loveable, smart, good at managing money, funny, you know basic things. And physically they have to be a lot taller than i am, not fat/too skinny, dont have to be very handsome but not ugly also hehe

• Do you ask out guys yourself? Do you approach guys?

• No for both.

• Then why do you expect to have a boyfriend if you don't approach guys yourself?

• There's nothing wrong with you. It just has to do with the circumstances.

• Well lower your expectations, and talk to men. Just be patient, mr. Right when u least expect it.

• I don't know. I might be interested in being your boyfriend, and I'm caucasian.

What Girls Said 3

• I'll need to see a pic before i can answer you wholly.

Do you have a standard?

• You are attractive... what kind of guy are you looking for?

• Aquarius if im not mistaken hihi

• Aqua? they act like friends, not really romantic people... they're too blase and too highly strung.

You need a water sign.. Cancer lol or a pisces

• I'm wonderin' the same thing, nonny. Oh well!

• you seem sooo prefect, they just feel you are too good for them, and does not try :)