Forehead kisses from a guy friend?

So this guy (who I like quite a bit) and I have been friends for awhile. Its just the past few months he's been kissing me on the forehead several times while he hugs me. Does he have a thing for me? I know he doesn't do this to our mutual female friend because he's planted a kiss on my forehead and not hers. Its hard to try and kiss his lips because he's taller lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I'd say this is a lot more affectionate than just friends. My first bf used to do this a lot. Made me melt haha

• Makes me melt too and I've noticed when I get mad at him he would sometimes kiss my forehead to make me happy again.

• Haha - I know. He must knowsit works then? Yeah, by the sounds of it - I would guess more than friends.

What Guys Said 2

• He does not have a thing for you.

• He is so care as your dad, he cares you so much and so affectionate you. Hope you dad will kiss you on your forehead. He feels you on the same way.

What Girls Said 1

• I would definitely say yes. He's trying to be cute and resperful, but at the same time not lose you

• He's very cute when he kisses my forehead