Should you tell someone if their husband/wife is cheating on them?

I dated a guy a few years back. I found out he was a total douche, writing his friend talking about what him and I did sexually and what he rated me, so I confronted him, and that was the last time I saw him. A few months back he wrote me on a dating site trying to hook up which I wasn't interested in. Then he pulled his old douchebag ways and said that he had a girl to screw anyways so it wasn't a big loss. As it turns out, he was newly married at the time he wrote me. So my question is, should I anonymously tell this girl to watch her man? Or should I mind my own business? He is one of those DJ types who travel and I'm sure bangs a lot of chicks. I feel sorry for her, but should I just keep my nose out of it? What would you do? It's pretty evident he hasn't changed his ways in the last six years.

• Yes, tell her. Karma is a B****
  • No, don't say anything and let her find out on her own.
Does it change if it's your friend or if it's a stranger?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe you should tell her, No woman should ever have to endure the pain and abuse this scum bag guy is inflicting on her even if she is currently blissfully unaware of it But make sure you have verifiable proof of his transgressions as I'm sure this guy has already made his wife feel worthless and thus she may feel lonely or afraid to get out of the relationship in which she will ignore the warning signs most likely unless she has that undeniable proof. Even then she may ignore it but at least you tried your best. These guys are the jerks that give us good guys whom think the world of women a bad name for all men and put a sour taste in womens mouths about men.

-----Married 4+ years to a beautiful woman 2nd marraige

• I don't have proof but I did write her. If I knew he was getting married to her I would of screenshotted it. But I just blocked and deleted him asap.

What Guys Said 3

• Mind your business, always

• no, i don't believe one should...

though it depends..

• It changes If it's your friend and he has confidence In you that you won't tell.

What Girls Said 5

• You could, but the problem is you guys don't know each other. She might see you as trying to start drama or break up her marriage... hence, she might not believe you. But if you still want to put the bug in her ear regardless of how she feels, go right ahead.

• Its a doubled edged sword..

• He rated you?

• Yes, because if it is your friend there is even more of a reason to tell her.

• It doesn't changes anything, you're doing a good deed... if the woman don't understand to fuck off and if she asks for proof send her snapshots of the chat.

• I just think of it like, I'd want to know. I think she should know that her man is not very loyal. But then again I don't know if it's my place.

• Men and women such as these. I don't understand how either could do that. I'm sure they had all these wedding plans during this summer. They got married in November so it's a really douchey thing to do.

• They just use people around them... Actually I didn't told this girl who was my friend that he was a cheat and left it on her to figure it out on her own... the left her just by texting her "I think it getting boring lets end it." I still feel the worst.