Why can boys be jerks to girls?

There's this boy that I dated at school. He hates me now and he has anger issues. He's a jerk to me and my crush hates me for something I didn't do. There's also rumers about me going around that I'm a heart breaker which I'm not and it's a boy saying it. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• See if you go around telling people telling that things are not the way it's been spread by him, they will either agree or they'll think that you're trying to prove yourself by explaining everyone..
    Not everyone are jerks like him.. Rumors, if are confirmed, just confront him and clarify things when he is with his friends and take along few guys and girls who are your friends and whom you trust.. I would suggest that you ignore him..
    By the way, you're eyes look super awesome!

What Guys Said 4

• You should continue being who you are and show them that they're wrong.

• Just be yourself be honest and maybe even try talking to this person. If not just prove people wrong. Actions speak louder than words.

• say he has a small dick hahaha jk i think he is hurt and can't get over you you should talk to him and tell him that just because he can't move on doesn't mean he can spread rumors.

• Act like it doesn't bother you. Bullies want a reaction, and your peers want one too. If you say nothing or do nothing people will ignore the whole situation because there is no drama involved.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him off. Talk to a teacher. Get some trustworthy friends.

• You should say "no" and deny that your a heart breaker!!