Am in love with a 30 year old ladies man what should I do? How do I make him commit to me?

OK his 30, good looking have his shit together. He tells me he cares about me and wanna be with me but yet he talks to many girls and so many girls like him. His s ladies man. What should I do guys am in love with him and he knows it... I think his just trying to keep his options open. But I can't let him go. How do i make this man committee to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• do you want to settle down with him?

• Yes I do, I love this me. he tells me to wait for him, and am everything his looking for. But yet it seems like his still looking. He has more female friends on Facebook and Instagram than male.

• What's your age?

• Am 24.,

What Guys Said 6

• You don't. Attraction aside, if you're worried by how his personality is now and how he interacts with women, you'll never feel secure with him. Your relationship will be doomed from the start. You won't trust him and he will resent you whether your fears are true or not

• You tell him you like him and are interested in a committed relationship, and you need to know if he wants that now, or not.

There's no 'later'. Its yes now, or no, not now. If its not now, you move on.

• You can't make him do anything. Why don't people understand this? You don't have any control over if he committs or not. Its on him. So just talk to him and ask him. If he doesn't want to commit and you do then break up with him no matter how much it hurts right now you will be glad you did it down the road.

• Lay it out on the table. If he won't commit there is nothing you can do about it. So just ask him.

• Let him use u n break up then... lol how fool u girls r... being banged n changed afterwards...

• the fact he is a ladies man may scupper things...

doesn't hurt to try though..

What Girls Said 2

• You can't. Sorry.

It's hard to not to feel like it's a reflection on you - that if you were more this or better at that or treated him in such a way, that he would stick around. But it's not. It's a reflection on him. He's unwilling to commit for whatever reason inside his head.

You have three options.

Stick around and be miserable trying to change him.
    Stick around and accept it for what it is and that he might never change.
    Move on and find someone who wants a monogamous committed relationship as much as you do and loves you for you.

You can let him go, you are making the choice not to. Words are cheap.

• The fact that he has many girls is like walking into a trap.
    Is he ready to settle down?

• Yes he tells me his biggest fear is ending up alone. We have such a great camestery , but yet I don't know why his still looking. I can tell he wants to sattle down, but I don't know if he wants to see if there is something better out there. He tells me am everything he wants.