Letting your guard down?

So I've been talking to this girl for a couple months now but I feel that she isn't letting me really get to know her. Like I can tell she is into me but she doesn't really go in depth when I ask her something. So any tips to get her to let her guard down?

Most Helpful Girl

• Slow down... don't get mad at her and take it steady... also if you just tell someone everything about you within like a week or a month it defeats the mystery and excitement of dating, don't give everything away too quickly... let her guess about you and slowly find things out about you, just be yourself and chilled out around her, you don't have to tell her everything through words the both of you can figure things out about each other from hanging out and watching movies or listening to music and whatever, just be chilled out and have fun, be natural.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like me. I am more of an introvert and it can be tough for me to open up. The more that you two talk, the more comfortable she will be with you. If you don't already, tell her something about yourself and then ask about her after. Maybe she will tell you more if you have talked a little first. Just be trustworthy and kind to her. Overtime she will be able to let her guard down more. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Just have to gain her trust man. she's got her guards up. Hang in there, be a gentleman. Patience is a virtue.

a lot of time that leads to chicks dating douche bags and forgetting you though. lol Those girls aren't worth it.