Who hates when you're getting to no someone and then for some reason it fizzles out?

Either they don't contact you anymore or you just lost touch with them. How many times has that happened to you guys? It recently happened to me and it's pretty disappointing to say the least. And then you start the whole process of getting to know some again, ahhh!!! Anyways, any answers would be greatly appreciated!!

Most Helpful Girl

• That's just life :(

What Girls Said 2

• It happened before and it will probably happen again. But I've learned a lot about myself and what I'm looking for along the way. I know it can be tiring, but don't give up.:D

• It's kind of annoying when this happens this is why you should always keep your options open and not expect anything as this is how you end up getting disappointed. But as the other girl said. It happens and its life. Happens all the time :)

What Guys Said 0