How often do you reject and get rejected?

As a percentage or as a number out of ten, how often do you reject someone and how often do you get rejected?

I was in a class with ~30 people and a question was put to the class. (something like) Should girls be allowed to ask guys out? All but one girl said no and only one guy also said no. Obviously the question was poorly put. I believe that all those girls would agree that it is allowed (if they don't that would be insane o_0), but they said no just as a way of expressing their reluctance to approach guys or ask them out.

This had me wondering about things. Why don't girls approach and all that jazz, so that's what prompted this question.

If you've never been rejected you should state if you've ever asked someone out.

... still waiting on the guys to post their numbers.
There's a distinct lack of numbers here.

These answer are making me a bit salty. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I slept with a guy and then he never spoke to me again, despite trying, so I guess that's rejection.
    I was speaking to a guy for a long time and then he just stopped talking.
    I don't think I've been rejected as such though. I asked my boyfriend out and felt like he wasn't interested but eventually, we got together.

I can't remember outright rejecting a guy. I know one guy who fancies me but he's never asked me out so I've not rejected him.

I don't think I could put a number or percentage on either one.

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly I dont get rejected cause im not looking or calling anyone but I do reject some guys that im not into

• Erm, never been asked out so i haven't rejected anyone and i haven't been rejected... yet. Sort of want to ask this guy out, but im incredibly scared to do so.

• I got rejected once years ago a little school crush. I asked my current boyfriend out and we've been dating for 2 years. I've had 4 boyfriends (including my current) and I asked 2 of them out.

• I've never asked anyone out and therefore have never been rejected, but I have rejected a few people because I didn't want to ruin our friendship or couldn't imagine myself dating them/didn't have feelings.

• i have never been rejected! :)

• I've never been rejected, but I've rejected three guys.

• I haven't rejected anyone. I haven't been asked yet...😓 I have never been formally rejected as they didn't let it get to the point of me asking but made it clear they were not interested and all...

• I've never been rejected, but I have rejected some guys I don't have feelings for :)

What Guys Said 5

• I have never been rejected (and I have asked girls out, but just to 4, and they all said yes).

I have rejected. Not many times though, it's not like girls ask out guys every day.

• It's weird that girls don't make a move on guys. Why can't it be an everyday thing? That's another thing I'm trying to get at.

• I understand the status quo. That doesn't mean it's not silly. It's 2015, we need to start getting over this gender role nonsense.

• I totally agree with you.

• 1.7 times a year

• i get rejected 100% of the of time

• Been rejected 100% of the time

• I reject maybe 2/10 and I get rejected maybe 2/10 as well... It's been pretty good for me, I must say.