Would you do the same?

Okay so I've met a dude about a month and a bit ago and I like him. We've been hooking up ever since we met and I think we have good conversations and enjoy each others company when we hangout. I've already told him that I like him and he said he likes me too and he was like he'd like to see where things go etc. I want to take things to the next level but at the same time i don't want to because i'm scared of commitment so i decided on not meeting him for sometime to see where my mind is at.

Should I be doing this? If not, please help me ! x

Most Helpful Guy

• Perfectly normal. If the guy is hurt or confused. Tell him.

What Guys Said 1

• No. If you like him than give it a shot. Also tell him of your fear and excludes why. Don't lie to him or yourself

What Girls Said 2

• In my opinion you should probally have just told him you need some timebtobthink about it, but not stopping seeings completly

• You're scared and you decided to take a breather to clear out your mind... perfectly normal but you can only avoid it for so long. With that said, yeah take your break but make sure you end up clearing things up to him.