Do you have a "type"? If so what?

I just want to settle a dispute with my friend if people really do have "types" of people they date and thats it.

• No I don't have a "type"
    38% (13)53% (16)45% (29)Vote
  • I do have a type (if so what is your "type")
    62% (21)47% (14)55% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• A "type" is nothing more than a track record of common features,

that your previous/current crushes, boyfriend/girlfriend, and exes,

have in common.

----

Don't overblow it.

1|2
    1|0
    • Nah not really. If red headsare my type... if I had on I guess they would be it andI have never been with one.

• Yes, I do have a type. I can't resist bad/negative girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically, no I do not.

Mentally and emotionally, yes I do. Keeping it brief, I'll just say that I like a woman who is smart and good-hearted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do 'types'. If I like someone; I like them. I don't know what it is. It's like they're a magnet, and I'm a piece of drifting metal.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do. I like girls who are in shape, with a nice looking face, college educated, intellectual, down to earth and not lacking a sense of humour

1|0
    0|0
  • No type. No type

0|1
    0|0
    • I wonder if red heads are my type but while they are rare most of the time I don`t feel like they are. I guess the jury is still out on them.

• Show All
  • @linkywinky is my type.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I like preppy/girly girls. It's not like I'll only date those types of people, but I definitely prefer them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette 95% of the time I'm attracted to someone. Beyond that, keeping me around would entail a nice personality. That's usually enough, but if it's an introvert, it provides an extra feeling of honor for her to trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have many different types. But I still have types. They're hard to define.

0|0
    0|0
  • Types as in personality or looks?

0|0
    0|0
  • nice personality with a pretty face

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my type of women are smart, wise, and virtuous women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mentally but not physically. love quiet girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i have, a girl who has a sense of humour and is a beaut

0|0
    0|0
  • fit chick with elegant beauty for looks... for brains educated and come from poor to middle class

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg... U have standards so high...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most guys hv their type but we dont restrict ourselves to it since its not easy to find

0|0
    0|0
  • tough strong lady

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• hmm. id say yes, but id also say I'm open to other 'types'.

my 'type' is pretty specific, which is why i need to be open.
    he's tall[er than me], dark and handsome, down to earth and a virgin, so yeah u c why i need to be reasonable:P

0|0
    0|1
  • My "type" isn't something physical. It's rather an emotional and mental thing. I seems to be attracted to a mix of body types but always the same personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Business Educated: especially accountants. (I have no idea why, they just all end up being so)
    Sociopaths also tend to be a trend.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few inches taller than me
    Usually a small beer gut, but not incredibly fat or incredibly out of shape
    dark hair
    some facial hair
    gamer
    treats me like shit

0|1
    0|0
  • I've got a pretty defined type when it comes to personality, but physically it's more of general type.

0|0
    0|0
  • My type is a chivalrous gentleman , taller than 5'7", sounds educated, Caramel skin, and one who sets goals and standards for himself.

0|0
    1|1
  • I like tall , white guys

0|1
    1|1
  • kind of. I usually go for more "alternative guy". I like dark hair.

1|0
    0|0
    • ... also, guys that are at least partially italian. (:

• Show All
    • @Linkywinky There are more game in the sea. Keep fishing.

• Mr JackKerouac77 wanted to tell you purdy ladies this.

"Whatever question linky just mentioned me on I can't post on because that user blocked me, pass that message along to her and thewanderingme :)"

@linkywinky @thewanderingme

• i like good looking good guys:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys who are taller than me ( I'm 5'5")
    With hair
    Some facial hair
    Movie/anime/ comic book geek
    Usually darker features
    Guys on the thicker side

But I hAve talked to or had crushes on guys you do not fit this description

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds like you are describing an Asian. Would you date an Asian man, with masculine features, such as facial hair?

• Lol really, I was talking about any race but yes I would date an Asian. With or without these feature :3

• I don't really have a type but there are features or bits n bobs I particularly like such as a nice smile or good facial hair lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like benedict cumberbatch types

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have specific "type". As long as they like me for who I am, and my family and friends are okay with him, then that's enough for me 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess someone who's cute (what I feel is cute) and has a chill demeanor, someone who isn't afraid to stand up what they love and someone who is loyal... This coming from someone who's never had a boyfriend :P

0|0
    0|0
  • The only type i have is someone that makes me happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Creative and sweet, sentimental and caring, funny and honest, long hair and pretty smile

0|0
    0|0