What's the worst date you have had and why?

i'm bored and i can't sleep :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Um I remember having a date with one particular guy.. (Worst date ever) he made me drive 45 minutes and never showed up.. I called/texted him he didn't pick up, and when he did he said he was at his mates house and forgot his phone at home (it was charging?) yeah I eliminated him like he was a bug on my headlights

• No one has driven even a block to meet me

• Really man? That sucks hardcore.. I live in the suburbs and he was located in the city area.. But yeah whatever, that was the end of that guy. This was like a year ago, so I'm not dwelling about it

• When I was catfished this guy posted old pictures on his online profile and when we meet up he was fat and old nothing like his pictures

• i hat catfishes... i've catfished once and it was the worst experience i've had so far, she took all the pictures of a friend of her and i also found out that she was stalking some other guys... :/

• They insecure people, but i think they have something else like a mental disorder... I don't have any problem to say the truth about who i am.

• Exactly me too if someone if gonna like or date me it has to be for who I am and my looks accepted just as I am and if they don't like well... there are plenty of people in the world someone will like me

What Guys Said 3

• my worst date was not even a date. i told her it wasn't a date but she took it for one anyways so i guess i was on a half date lol. it was pretty damn silent.. hahaa

• I ended up in a car full of tweakers and had sex at a church in the middle of the night I swear this is a true story!

• This one! Right now! Having a 'REALLY' bad time! rofl