Why do guys go all quite day after sex?

Dating a guy last three months it is very very serious he wants to get married soon . He is shy when it comes to his emotions he blushes when I tell him how I feel about him lately he is beginning to open up to me more and show me his emotions our sex is amazing but after our nights together the next day I hardly hear from him why do guys do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• he probably took his batteries out to recharge.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm really fighting the urge to make a wildly inappropriate joke.

Odds are he's just "recharging", since the guy is shy (And I am too) I just don't really want people knowing some of this stuff. A shy, or more apt - a private guy, has to remind himself that in a relationship you don't just keep all this stuff to yourself. It passes in time.

And I'm sorry, but I can't help it. I have to make the joke.
    - Well you don't want her finding out it was you.

• I know for a fact there isn't another woman if thats what ur so called joke was

• Explain please then

• Why do guys go all quiet the day after sex?

Implying that she was not aware who the person having sex with her was.

• he's on a sex hangover, i'm sure especially if it was amazing

• To really understand this you should check studies concerning courtship behavior before in relation to how recent the last sexual activity was.

What Girls Said 0