How do you thinking a relationship start from sex , is it normal or unormal?

a relationship start from sex , is it normal or unormal? have anyone had exprience?

• A relationship start from sex , is it normal
  • A relationship start from sex , is it unormal

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted A, not to mean that it's the majority of cases, but that it happens quite often.

That said, sex doesn't -normally- lead to a relationship.

Friendship also -normally- doesn't lead to a relationship.

First dates where you don't know each other well -normally- don't lead to a relationship.

But sometimes relationships come out of any of those three.

And I think once they're going as relationships, how they started doesn't matter all -that- much, beyond the fact there maybe less likely to be a problem in whatever area started.

I know a married couple who had three separate one night stands before they finally exchanged last names and contact info.

What Guys Said 3

• plenty of people have experienced that. usually not such good endings as opposed to happy endings. from what I've seen anyways lol.

• i see it as normal

however my ideal night would be stay up late all night watching movies and that and realising we have all the time in the world to get it on... but we are happy in each others company not to rush into it

its abit more special then and its like you treasuring the fact that you could of just got it on

• This happens very rarely because it is the other way around.

What Girls Said 6

• I dont think there is such a thing as normal or unnormal when it comes to this. Every person is different. I am not a fan of casual sex so for me it would be unnormal.
    But there are tons of people who meet have sex and then realize they actually like each other and pursue a relationship.
    Each circumstance is unique. there is no normal set way of meeting somebody.

• No. Someone ends up getting hurt or upset because they can't get to start a relationship with that person

• I am the type of person who needs to know if we connect in the bed room before we talk about dating. And I am still with him, we even talked about children.

• That depends on whether or not the sex has been sensual. If it was just fucking, said relationship probably won't end well.

• I have experienced it and it just made things complicated.

• It can happen, but not often. And when it does happen, it doesn't usually end well. One or both parties end up walking away hurt.