LADIES!!! Do you prefer a artistic guy, or a jock type of guy?

Me and my friends have been debating about this all day

And also is it Possible to be a combination of both?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 24

• I like a guy who is a musician, because I'm one myself. It's absolutely possible to be both - my husband plays piano but he's also a jock type of guy, lol.

• Does musicians go under artistic guys?

Honestly they can all be great but I can really connect to poetic guys or guys that can sing or plays an instrument I'm a sucker for a guy that plays the guitar... The acustic guitar,

I think athletes guys would be next and artist last but they are all still amazing.

• Yes that does count, Im the Musician and he's the Jock

• Wow you're talented 👏

• lol thanks, music is my passion

• I already have an Artistic Jock, so yes it's quite possible to be a combination of both. My guy leans more towards the artistic end of the personality spectrum. Both he and I are highly creative and are into sports so we tend to get along great. The only caveat being that we were absolute best buddies before we were ever romantically involved.

• Nothing is good at an extreme.. I think I'll prefer one with a more asthetic artistic mind cuz I'm an art student myself.. As long as he's not too boring. humor is a must

• i prefer an artistic guy... jocks can be shitty at times.. they don't take you seriuosly

• I don't really care.

• There can be too much of a good thing :P artistic is way rad but it can be way too much and off putting, but at the same time I wouldn't mind a little bit of a jock around :P but same story

• I personally prefer a jock type as boyfriend. Just because I do a lot of sports myself, and that scares the guys that don't work out.
    And yes it is possible to be a combination of both.

• Artistic! I don't like jocks but I do like a lot of other qualities but since you only named two

• I like both.

• Artistic guys, they have imagination, creativity, and are intact with their emotions and are romantic.

• Definitely artistic.

• I prefer a jock guy <3

• I don't like Chads, but I also don't like pretentious art freaks either.

• Artistic all the way :)
    Peace
    Margaret

• Both and a man can be both too..

• Artistic for sure

• For me it prefer both. but i don't like the over jock type i mean who jock all the time.

• Artistic with the body of a jock 👌

• It's possible to be both but I prefer artistic guys. I'm just an artist myself and I'm really bad at sports. I had to pretend to be interested in sports when I was dating my ex cause he was the jock type. I went to most of his games, we talked about sports, we talked about athletes, we talked about exercising so he could be a better athlete, he wanted me to come to all his games and practices, and he dragged me to the gym with him so we could work out together. It was all about sports 24/7 and it got quite boring. I wouldn't mind dating another jock, as long as he wasn't constantly focused on sports.

• Artistic all the way!

• Many of my bf's have been a little of both. Creativity is no excuse to ignore fitness. There's a bunch of alternatives even if team sports aren't someone's thing.

• There is no right answer. One will like artistic and one will like a jock. Depends on the more than just what he does.

• What do you mean by "jock"? Just an athlete or a guy that is "too confident" ?

• just a cocky athlete

• I prefer an artistic guy, not an "art freak" tho (as someone has already said).
      A jock is someone i would just have sex with and artistic guys usually are more romantic so I would have sex and a relation with them.

What Guys Said 3

• hahah most girls prefer artistic dudes, from the answers i saw here... eat our dust jocks XD XD XD

• It's possible to be both

• looks good on paper with these girls who say they prefer artistic but put them side by side and she will pick the jock evertime