Let's assume the guy's top notch, socially experienced, understands women, educated, all class, hot and stuff, a cityboy in his late twenties but he still lives with one of his parents because, well, he hasn't probably found a good reason to move out and away. He isn't planning on buying his own house any time soon either, nor did he seek a corporate or government office. He says he wants to do things "differently."
Girls, I know you do like "different," but how exactly does it translate into your mind when you're presented with this guy, dating or hookups wise?
- I wouldn't know these exact details, he would twist the facts and it's somehow alright to date him8% (1)9% (1)8% (2)Vote
- I would take this guy for a casual hookup. We may stay FWBs always0% (0)9% (1)4% (1)Vote
- I would take this guy for a long term relationship62% (8)0% (0)33% (8)Vote
- I try to know these things upfront and I throw that type of guys in the dumpster asap23% (3)0% (0)12% (3)Vote
- Click here if you're a guy to see the results7% (1)82% (9)43% (10)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I could try to date him. The only real issue is that he has no intention of living independently any time soon. I totally get it when people can't afford to move out, but if they just don't want to... that's not attractive to me.
But I mean, if I really liked him, I would probably overlook it.1
- Show AllShow Less