Guys, what do you think about girls who smokes? Would you date them?

I see quite a lot of guys these days seems to be disgusted by girls who smokes. Jw what you guys think

Most Helpful Guy

• its not that guys are disgusted by girls who smoke. its more like non smokers are disgusted by smokers... wich i think is understandable tbh. its just something us smokers have to deal with... i wouldn't worry to much about it. you just need to find a smoker to date... wich there are still plenty. i think its a coincidence that on here most peole dont smoke. because when i walk on the street, i feel like everybody is a smoker haha

• I think they dont really have to show that they are disgusted by it, its a little bit rude. Bc you see if i stop smoking i would gain weight plus its not easy to stop also

• lol there is never the need to be rude, but still... even i that am a smoker dont really like the tobacco smell. so i can imagine how some people almost get sick from it!

What Guys Said 3

• Smoking girls are really attractive. I don't smoke but it would make me fall for her more.

• Ahh you just made my day!! First guy i know who thinks like that

• I would not. I don't have many deal breakers, but smoking is absolutely one of them.

• No, lethal for health

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't date a guy who smokes.. kissing them would be like kissing nicotine

• No it wouldn't be like that. there's this thing called chewing gum or mints. It gets rid of the smell.