What should give this guy for Valentine's day?

Well this guy and I have been dating for a few months. I want to give him something simple for Valentine's day, but a little more just a card and candy. The only things I can think of, are things you would give your boyfriend of its things that he already have :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Give him the bootay

• Lo well he's already going to get that

• No but in all seriousness, how about a mixed cd with music he likes... that seems romantic

What Guys Said 1

• You have to tell us more about your boyfriend, and yourself, for us to help.

What does he do for work? What are his hobbies? How old is he?
    How much are you willing to spend?

• He's not my boyfriend. We are only dating. The stuff he likes, he already has a big collection of them, like movies and games for example. The other things I can think of, are a little costly and something I want to buy for someone I'm not in a relationship with.

I'm willing to spend $30 or $ 40 at the most. Plus I'm not even sure if he's going to. give me something in return, which I'm not expecting him to. Just want to. give him something simple

• Oh, and he's 23

What Girls Said 0