Stay or leave after sex with someone you want to be with?

I am going on a third date with a girl that I really like. I can definitely see us having sex after the date. After the sex, obviously we're going to kiss and cuddle for a bit. But should I stay the night or leave? People say that you tell her you have to go and leave her wanting more. Honestly, leaving seems more logical because in my experience when you give a girl everything you have or everything she wants, she doesn't want it anymore.

• Stay the night
  • Go and leave her wanting more
  • Don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• Not true! If a guy leaves after sex I'd think he only wanted sex. I'm seeing somebody and we have slept together but before he came over the other night he said he had to leave & be up early the next morning, so when he tried it on I told him I didn't want to. Why? Because there is nothing nicer than waking up to somebody the morning after! You get morning sex. You cuddle. You make breakfast. You start imagining a future.
    If he's not planning on staying I'm not putting out. (of course he didn't ask why & was very sweet with me for the next 2 hours before leaving but he's one of the good guys!)

What Girls Said 4

• why would you leave? that's so insulting.

• I really don't know. I'd say go with what feels comfortable.

• Just have to wait and feel the vibe afterwards

• You should stay of course...

What Guys Said 3

• Stay, or else make me succumb to depression

• "... in my experience when you give a girl everything you have or everything she wants, she doesn't want it anymore."

What experiences have you had in the past?

I think it makes sense to stay the night, I'd want to and I think most girls would like it.