How many dates do you go on a year?

How many dates did you go on last year or on ave how many do you go on per year. Is it as many as you like? How do you want 2015 to be different? More dates or less

• 5 or less
    73% (8)75% (3)73% (11)Vote
  • 10-6
    9% (1)25% (1)13% (2)Vote
  • 25-11
    18% (2)0% (0)14% (2)Vote
  • 50-26
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • 50 or more
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Including dates with your partner in a relationship

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• If you mean dates with different people I went out with 5 guys the year before I met my boyfriend and before that I didn't date at all.

But since I'm in a relationship I go on dates more or less every week so I guess about 50 a year? :P I'm pretty much content with that number ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • Is it like 50 different types of things or mostly similar things

• Well there's only so much you can do haha but sometimes we go out, sometimes we make a fancy dinner at home, sometimes we go bowling or some other activity. It's a bit different :)

• Sounds Awesom: :D

What Girls Said 5

• I don't particularly date. Only recently has a guy who appears interested actually asked me out. We did coffee, and have an outstanding date for beignets after Mardi gras when our schedules even out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Last year, I went on two dates. This year, probably not many considering work has me leaving to often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 50 or more. But that's because I'm in a relationship and we go out one to two times a week. When I was single, probably once a year

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you normally date before a relationship? I guess you're lucky if you only had about one a year to find someone you're suited with.

• @Bysshe yes, I've always been on dates before starting relationships

• 0 in the past 2 years. I'm becoming a nun.

0|0
    0|0
  • i choose D i get paid to go on dates not sex involved in all dates... on whatsyourprice dot com :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• So far have went on no date because of being an asocial introvert. In 2015 I'd like to go on at least 1 date but I have no idea how and where to meet these people you call women... so yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 exactly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't even remember the last date I went on

0|0
    0|0
  • Only three last year, and one so far this year - I've only had those four in total though, so hopefully I'll be having more this year...

1|0
    0|0