The dance, or something completely different?

So, my school is having a dance this Friday and I want to ask the girl i like out. The thing is, I've been thinking of taking her somewhere else instead where we can get to know each other better. We're both kinda introverted and the dance isn't one of the huge ones. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask her... maybe take her to dinner and then go to the dance

• the tickets to the dance cost around 70-80 dollars (holy shit, right?) plus getting dinner might be a little steep. i don't know if its a good idea to blow my entire wad on the first date

• damn that's expensive. are you guys able to go outside or go somewhere a little bit quieter to talk and get to know each other

• yeah, there are a couple nice places in the area. i considered bowling before the school announced the dance since it has a good reputation and has even been featured in a movie or two. its not very quiet, but i thought it would be more personal than a crowded dance floor

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0