I wanna have fun, but I'm scared if it is a healthy choice?

So, I have a friend with benefits, but I don't feel like is "filling" me. So, I wanna move on, and have "fun", meet other people, see what happens, but I have a rough past emotionally talking. The thing is, I don't know how this will affect me, if it's healthy. By the way, if you hadn't read any of my other questions, I don't have many friends right now, because I left a religion not so long ago, and if I wanna hook up I have to look somewhere else, and the people that hang out with me that are outside are few... So my only alternative is online dating.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just find another guy, online, in person, whatever, get the friends with benefits relationship established with the new guy, of he is a great lay and satisfies you, and you want to, then just have sex with the original less and less. Talk about the new guy quite a bit and the old one will get the message, hopefully he will be cool and still be your friend if that is what you want. If not and he gets pissed then just dump him, who needs drama? If it were me, I'd probably just maintain both relationships. Heck it's not like you are really dating, as in boyfriend /girlfriend exclusive anyway. You are just friends who satisfy each other's needs occasionally. Just be cool about ot, don't be a bitch, break it to him was and over time if you think it will hurt him.

What Guys Said 2

• It can be healthy, online dating is luck really, you might meet a great guy or you might meet a fucking weirdo.

• I know, if I could I would only meet people in person, but my situation don't allow me to.

• Online dating is becoming more normal anyway so if that's all you can do then that's fine.
      I've done online dating once before, I met a few nice girls from it :)

• Online dating is like the ebay of sex for men so I'd be careful there if I was you. Move on if you need to, if this friends with benefits isn't what you want anymore then it's unhealthy to keep having bad sex with him. I'd spend some time meeting friends first, then worry about finding a fuck buddy.

• The thing is that making friends is way harder than finding a FB... In my country we are in summer break, so college starts in march, and I'm about to enter in a full time job, that will keep me busy, but still, is not good timing to make friends.

• Get down to the fuckin then I spose, just be safe!

What Girls Said 3

• ahhh... yeah, I understand. It's difficult to leave someone behind when you have so little support already. If its not fulfilling to you, though, I don't think you should stay, like I think that'll be worse for you in the long run you know?

I hope things work out for you, I hope you make some good close friends and I hope you have all the fun you want! <33

• As long as you're careful, use protection and only meet with people you trust then it's perfectly healthy darling :)

• Find friends. You need that more