Girls this days are too picky?

Girls are so picky this days. Are they watching too much of romantic movies?

I always wanted to be born in 80's. Better times without social media and all this shit. They knew, how to enjoy their life without being on mobile phones 24/7.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahh goddam I too wish I was growing up in the 80s right now. Like in all the films just with a nice house in a sub-urban area and that if I wanted to see someone I would use one of the giant phones or walk to their house and call on them directly rather than wait around wondering paranoidly. And no one gave a damn about posting status's and selfies continuously.

What Girls Said 5

• No... we just have to be super super careful... there are too many creeps out there so if we are too trusting of men we could get ourselves into a lot of trouble, so we choose wisely, we don't want to get killed by a psycho murder or raped or something horrible... i do not care for social media and online dating... the internet is full of pervs and i don't care about having fancy technology, all i have is a very basiic touch screen phone to just text with, i don't like to talk on the phone it makes me very nervous and uncomfortable because your not in he room with me. So not all of us are like this, don't define all of us by what most girls do, also most guys are the same they also buy fancy technology and get stuck in online dating.

• Have you lived in the 80s? No? I don't think you can really compare how picky women were then to how they are now then.

You're narcissistic.
    So if a woman doesn't want you, #1, all women are too picky, and #2, all women have something wrong with them?
    Yeah. No way there's anything wrong with you, a single individual. The fault must lie with half the world population instead.

• I think that both boys and girls are equally picky. My guy friends are all too picky and girl friends too. I'm extremely picky for example, it's just the way thing are. I hate it when guys are saying that girls are picky, when they do the same thing. It's the same for girls.

• People these days are too picky, you mean.

• When going out make sure you keep your date entertained so she won't be looking at her phone but I get what you mean I was bor in the 80s and teenage love was more clean and pure we hold hands and kissed we didn't though about sex or social media like the young generation

• I'm pretty sure teens had sex in the 80s

• Also before there were no such a thing like if you buy the most expensive purse or shoes you're good enough and looks were not as important as they are nowadays we cared more about the feelings and not superficial stuff

• In some ways I agree. The most important thing is to educate your kid about relationship etc... This days parents "don't" even have time for that. They are obsessed with all technology etc... It's just sad.

What Guys Said 2

• that's a load of crud buddy
    SOME men and women have high expectations of things because of media, that's a sad fact, from movies to p*rn .
    but too picky? no.

people like what they like

• Totally agree with that.

• Girls these days all expect guys that are at least 6 feet tall, chiseled six packs, and make tons of money.

So yes, girls these days are too picky.