Girls, imagine this scenario: I ask you on a date politly without being creepy, but your not interested. How would you reject me?

it never happened, since I never asked a girl out yet, but how would you reject someone, HONESTLY?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't reject you. I like making new friends so I would let you know that I want you as a friend.. at the very least.

• so if I ask you out, im at least guarantee to gain a new friend? its a win win situation! let me try:

Hey anonymous, we dont know each other very well, I know, but honestly, you seem like a really mysterious girl and I would love to go on a date with you? Are you interested :) ?

• so, you come right? You will see, tons of pasta, we will go to sicilia to visit the mafia, its gonna the best date of your life ;)

• All the pasta I want? You're making an offer that my fat ass would be hard pressed to refuse... but as far as meeting the mafia, I probably shouldn't :/ I'd be the bitch who says the wrong shit that results in a bullet to the face lmao...

What Girls Said 5

• My go-to excuse is that I have a boyfriend. That way the guy doesn’t have to leave the situation and puncture his own self-esteem telling himself possible reasons why I didn’t say yes. I understand that it’s not easy to put yourself out there, risking rejection, and asking someone out but sometimes I’m just not interested. It may be that I’m not attracted to him or that I’m enjoying the single life and being able to focus on my passions without getting distracted by a guy who might just end up disappointing me. I had probably rejected about 20 guys over a span of two years because there was only one man I wanted and I was convinced that it didn’t matter what gifts and attributes those other guys had because my heart was taken. I’ve also rejected guys after a fresh break-up because I need time to heal and readjust my lifestyle to living for something besides a man/committing my time and energy to something besides romance. Instead of explaining all that, I’ll just say I have a boyfriend.

• yeah, but like, in my case, I would make sure that I know if the girl is single or not, so in the case that I knpw you dont have one, like I know you just a bit, and see on your FB that your single, what would you say?

Still say the smae thing and hope I dont know you are single?

• That guy at the dancefloor though @Panorama... I can't stand when guys can't take hints when you are dancing. One time this guy tried to dance with me, I kept moving away, all of a sudden I feel his junk grinding up at me and when I turn around to tell him to get the hell away from he, this freaking beefcake, actually grabs my head and forces our lips together. I was sooo mad.

• @feliciaaa…. WHAT THE HELL!!! UGH that’s NOT OKAY! The whole grinding thing…most guys don’t even know how to do it. Grinding is like a go-to dance for people who don’t actually know how to dance, but know how to fuck or know what sensation their d*ck likes, so they just think that the dance means rubbing your penis on a girl’s a** -_- when the truth is, they possess zero rhythm, no flow, and can hardly move their hips. You could get more movement out of a stuffed animal! The whole random kiss thing is so not cool! I agree with you girl! Some guys need to learn how to take a hint and stop being so pushy and in your face if you’ve made it clear that you’re not interested.

• I hate turning someone down so if I don't know the guy I either say I've got a boyfriend (an excuse I can actually use now) or that I'm not ready to date but that it still would be nice to get to know eachother.

• I'm really bad at talking with guys flirting or even rejecting so once a guy was hitting on me and my friend had to tell him that I'm not interested at all. It's different for each girl, for example my best friend will be rude because she likes the way she turnes down boys. So I can't tell you how a girl will react until I know the girl's personality :) You can tell me what is she like and maybe I can predict or something? xd

• Assuming you're a complete and total stranger, I would honestly just say "I'm sorry, but I'm not really interested"

• I'll tell you im not ready to date and give you a hug. And say let's just stay as friends.

What Guys Said 0