GAGers: What kind of people do you attract?

As a guy, I mainly attract nerdy girls. :P
What about you?

1|0
23|20

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparently, all types of people…
    -Charming, confident men (Hispanic) with a ton of personality/not a ton of ambition and drive to finish school
    - Player type guy (Hispanic) with an amazing body and sexy face who views women like a chess game, some sort of conquest to be explored then left behind when finished.
    - Introverted, funny, laidback guys (Bulgarian) who don’t have a lot of friends yet have a ton of personality.
    - Tall, dark, handsome, intriguing, athletic, driven, rich guys (Kuwaiti) who make me feel like a princess.
    - Ambitious, hard working, focused, determined, fearless, adventurous guys (Half black/Half white) who are going to be a colonel in the Army.
    -Successful 30 something year old business men who romantically, confidently approach me on the street, wanting to treat me to dinner, then later on admitting that they just want to f*ck
    - Mysterious, alluring, strong, sexy refugee (Half Moroccan/ Half African) who’s a grown a** man (25) yet reframing his life the way many people in this culture do when they’re 18
    - Wanna-be-rapper white dude who busts his butt working at a factory until late hours of the night so he can fund his music dream
    - Turkish guys who can barely understand a full five sentences of what I’m saying

Based on experience, I attract all types of interesting fellows.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• I really don't know. All different types of people I suppose, since I haven't noticed a specific type of person being attracted to me. Lol

0|2
    0|0
  • I feel like I don't find out with some and the ones I do are because I attract guys who have seen me shown an interest in wanting to talk to them (not yet as a possible partner way just as an I think you are interesting way) and they start to wonder about me afterwards

0|0
    0|0
  • Um good question man.. I have no bloody idea *scratches head* I attract any type of guy really

1|3
    0|0
  • I attract guys anywhere from 18 to 40s... Yes sad but true 😒

Is there a word for cougar for men? Predators?

0|0
    0|0
  • nerdy gamer guys seem to have a thing for me. I guess opposites attract? At least i get nice guys :3

0|1
    0|0
  • I mainly attract douchebags and manwhores since they have the confidence to approach me (maybe its my blonde hair, idk) but I only date sweet nerdy guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let's see...
    The first one was hot and arrogant.
    The second was a little coward.
    The 3rd turned out to be fake.

And... well the rest are just older men from the street...
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1268968-why-do-i-attract-older-men-not-guys-my-own-age

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys who I don't find attractive or the ones that are going to cause me trouble.
    I have no luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I attract a set type?

0|0
    0|0
  • Obsessive guys lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • A smorgasbord of different types.

0|0
    0|0
  • I attract smart guys. I also attract dumb ones. But mostly smart ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know
    there seem to be no specific type

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually dont really know 😱 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I attract douche bags :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Err i seem to attractive mainly the 'bad boy' type but generally any type tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly men or crazy obsessive men

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad guys, nerdy guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Lesbians /:

0|0
    0|0
  • Really don't know. I'm the only Asian where I live so maybe guys who have an Asian fetish?

0|0
    0|0
    • you could add to your list "people who find the username LotusFlowerBomb" intriguing and funny.

• White player types
    Black /mixed.
    talkative guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Foreign men and entrepreneurs!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• shid i dont/cant even attract American REJECTS im ugly and should feel ugly itseems www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1229586-how-do-you-respond-to-being-called-ugly

0|0
    1|0
  • I attract people only in my *mind games mode on*

1|0
    0|0
  • The dark people mostly like nocturnal people.
    Sometimes I attract heavy drinkers and fun people... mostly the anti-social people haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Ones with boobs but also the ones with penises lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why but I tend to always attract girls way out of my league.
    Then my nerves tend to screw things up for me. o. O

0|1
    0|0
  • IRL: The geekier types, and younger ones. The occasional crazy/damaged.
    Online dating: Crazies and hambeasts. I suppose that's true of just about everyone in online dating, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • chances are higher to attract a magnet than a girl, for me basically

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently no type. No one likes me. ;(

2|0
    1|2
  • I don't know cause girls never tell me if they liked me or not, but the current girl I am in a relationship with is an introverted loner just like me which makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my school, I only seem to attract sluts, bimbos or just girls who only want sex...

All the cute and nicer girls in my school think I'm scary and intimidating. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as I know, I have only attracted one girl, and she kinda cute and sweet, knows how to play guitar and piano, also tennis, but is aslo really smart, don't know which type that is :/
    -RandomGuy

0|0
    0|0
  • Attract someone? I think i'd have a better chance of going outside in a thunderstorm and dodge rain

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't attract a certain type. But in general, I feel like its people unlike myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there was this one girl that pinned me against the wall with a shopping cart.

I'm not sure what type that is haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Attract someone? Such things never happen to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • All ends of the spectrum

0|0
    0|0
  • Attract bahahahaha... none :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • Trashy sketchy women with issues, generally speaking. =/

1|0
    0|0
  • As a guy I tend to attract no one lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I was always oblivious to who liked me.

0|0
    0|0