Is a short girl who's chubby a turn off? Would you date?

I know some guys like short girls. But how bout a short chubby girl? Is it a huge deal breaker!

0|1
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Different guys have a different criteria on their ideal type of girl son guy would kill to be with such a girl others will just walk by as she is invisible

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Nah not really a turn off. If you don't like your shape but you know you're otherwise awesome, I wouldn't worry <3

I know most of my guy friends (at least the straight ones lol) actually prefer thick girls and don't really like slim girls.

Good luck guuurl :3

1|0
    0|0
    • Awh you're amazing!

• @Asker That's what I do. lol :P

• Oh and yes I would date someone with such a build. Just as long as I really get along with her it would be totally fine. I would be focused much more on how short she is, cause I love short people <3 Just so damn cute!

• thats all I date and prefer

1|0
    0|0
  • Certainly not a problem, within reason.

1|0
    0|0
    • Within reason?

• Well if she were 400 pounds, I don't imagine I would be attracted. The line between chubby and overweight is unclear, but a little common sense and sensible judgement go a long way.

• You described my first gf.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know why but I have liked every short girl I have ever met, it makes the guy feel like he's a man, but not toooooo short and chubby.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's too short and too chubby? Lol

• I like short skinny girls because they're petite and cute.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• We make an awesome body pillow <3

1|1
    0|0
  • it all about the chub chub

1|0
    0|0
  • Short Chubby chicks are the fucking best.

2|0
    0|0