Do you ever set a goal for your love life?

Last year I vowed that I'd be in a "real" relationship with a sweet guy before I graduated in April 2015 or preferably before Valentine's Day. I'm running out of time to meet either deadline. O____e Quick, someone introduce me to their brother or nephew.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't set a goal for that kind of stuff, but I certainly set a time limit. I'm gonna give up on everything at age 30.

• Hahahaha omg nooo don't give up. Or hell, maybe that's a good thing. Fate will probably surprise you when you least expect it. Like, hey, here's that chick you wanted! Go fart together!

• there's only room for 1 farter and thats me. 30 is the cut off time.

What Guys Said 4

• When in comes to my love life I think it's one of those things that just happens without any intention... planning just puts a lot of stress on everyone lol

• Yeah, that's a good thing. Those deadlines add onto my stress. I don't know why I do this to myself. Must be my inner masochist plotting self destruction again.

• Haha on top of all the stress you left it all on Valentine's day :P
      I'm sure you met plenty of plenty potentials for great boyfriends... but the deadline could have made you increase your standards and ignore those guys lol

• You can't set deadlines for that kinda thing. I mean yeah, you can shoot for things and make changes that will increase your odds of finding that special person, but you can't force it.

• Nothing is more guaranteed to find you love than desperation!

• Exactly! It's a win-win scenario! Gonna charge into my next date wearing a wedding gown, he'll love it!

• I've never set a goal like that because that's dumb and a good way to rush into a really bad thing.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I did. I promised to myself that I wouldn't like white guys anymore.

• That's hilarious because I only date white guys.

• This is serious for me. I had a lot of problems because of it.