Did you get over that person you thought you would NEVER get over?

i'm sure we all have that one person we thought we'd never get over.

I'm in the process of getting over mine so I'm curious did you really move on from this person?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Still working on it. I've had quite a few breakups from long relationships (5, each over 1 year), and it never seems like you will get over it. But you do. Eventually. I'm currently working on my last one and it's been two months. I'm doing better but still not there yet but I know it'll be OK with time.

• Yes, I did.

• I'll let you know when I find out.

• Yes, but it's only because I started liking someone new who I currently talk to more then I ever did with the other one.

• She got pregnant and started taking drugs... so yeah...

What Girls Said 3

• I had a guy like that before and I did get over him, now fingers crossed for the second guy! It's very recent though, so I have a long way to go.

• yes i did get over. time heals almost everything

• im trying to right now and it is hard! best thing i can tell you is do what i am doing. if oyu have him on fb unfollow him. dont check up on him and try to put yourself out there and meet guys. try not to be alone cuz thats when its the worst. all i can tell you is that it sucks and its difficult but we all get through it. i also write about how im feeling in a journal. i fidn that extremely helpful

• Trust me it's been almost like a year since we last talked. I am ALMOST over him i think

• it will happen. its been 3 weeks for me and im doing pretty well. i still think of him in certain situations but for the most part im alright. im just determined to get over him.