Why do I keep dating guys who look like?

So I seem to have a specific type (coincidentally) all of my ex-boyfriends have essentially been blonde, hot, play a specific sport (soccer, basketball etc) and... ASSHOLES.
it ended all the same with them.

So how do I break this cycle?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dudes date selfish, cheating hoes because they're hot, you like these hot guys because you're driven by instinct. Learning to ignore instinct is difficult, it takes development of intellect. Most people should give up. You gotta be single for a while and figure it out, you can only do this if you can take being alone.

What Guys Said 5

• Date me, simple as that !
    I'm not blonde, ok but not hot. Don't really do sports, am an asshole sometimes but normally sweet 😬

• Try to stop dating "assholes" altogether. You need to accept that good guys may not be as "hot" as the jerks. There are plenty of good guys. Yes, there are fake ones. It will take experience to distinguish the real nice guys and the fake ones. But I am sure you are too young to notice the good guys at the first place.

• To break the cycle you must date a cyclist and break his cycle.

• How did it end?

• pretty simple, you dont meet guys at the right place. clubs is not the best.

Also another easy possible conclusion : you just focus on look and dont care about personality. Of course, when your not mature, going out with a hot guy is ''cool'', but when you will get older, you will realise that you should try to know the guy better, and not just dating him for his body

What Girls Said 2

• Yes break the cycle, span out more and date other people of different hair colors and stuff, you will meet lots of interesting people and discover more of what you like instead of just blonde hair and hot lol.

• Break the cycle by not dating an asshole.

• That's easier said then done though because i don't really meet any nice guys and i don't have guy friends before you mention dating one of my guy friends lol