Why is it wrong that I lost weight to attract women?

I have had people tell me I shouldn't lose weight just to attract women. But I lost weight for just that reason. Why is it so bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you should have been doing it for you, doing it for someone else means it didn't come from the right place spiritually and you're motivation wasn't pure... it's just bullshit people are saying because they like to poo poo the achievements of others. What were you supposed to do, stay fat and pussyless?

What Girls Said 2

• They are jelly cuz now they are afraid u would look better than them

• Because if you don't say you're doing it just for yourself, to lead a healthy lifestyle, etc. etc. they view it as doing it for the "wrong" reasons.

Forget them. Congrats on the weight loss.

What Guys Said 2

• whatever. you lost weight, thats awesome no matter what they say. they're probably telling you that because its for a wrong reason in their own opinion but then so what, its better to lose weight for that reason than stay the same.

• Its not a social Accepted answer