Do you like clingy? Or not at all?

Do you prefer someone who is going to text you first all the time and ask you to hangout a bunch? Or do you prefer to only hear from them a couple times a week? I'm talking to a guy who doesn't like texting much but says I don't text him enough, but I'm the only one the ever starts a conversation. I can't tell if he's interested or not because he never talks to me first, or asks me to hangout. He waits for me to do it, but I fear being too annoying so I only text him or snapchat him a couple times a week.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm very clingy when I'm in love so yeah I do like clingy people IF I have feelings for them. If we're dating but I'm not in love then no, it's annoying.

Maybe he doesn't start the conversation because he thinks the same thing as you: being to annoying. So ask why he complains about you not texting if he doesn't do it either? You should talk about this issue.

• Thank you for the actual feed back! lol I will try to talk to him. I guess he's used to not having to make much of an effort because he's used to clingy girls

• Thanks for mho and good luck!

• Okay thanks girl (:

What Guys Said 8

• I don't mind a girl being a little clingy, but not like super phsyco clingy.

• I wouldn't consider what you described as clingy actually being clingy.

• I know I'm not clingy, but I sometimes feel like I am. He tells me I'm not and that I'm fine, but it's just an insecurity of mine I guess.

• Okay, thank you (:

• if there is balance then everything is perfect.

• Clingy in proportion to how much I like them. That's probably most useful.

• Its annoying... but I dont mind it too much... hehe

• I girl with initiative, yea that's a good thing. I mean as along I'm into her.

• I don't know what clingy feels like, all my girlfriends have been indifferent. I imagine it would be nice feeling like they gave a damn! lol.

• I love a clingy girl that I think is attractive. But this guy isn't interested in you! Hed make more of an effort

• Actually, we've talked quite a bit about us and things. He's used to girls that are clingy and he's not used to me giving him space. He likes it but doesn't know how to handle it. He kisses me in front of his friends and isn't ashamed of me lol he does hangout with me even if I do stuff he doesn't like, like bowling. So I think he's interested, not to mention that he has been my best friend since diapers lol I just don't know how to get him to make more of an effort.

• He sounds passive and apathetic. he's interested in you and the relationship, but he isn't there emotionally

What Girls Said 6

• I like someone who enjoys spending time and talking to me, but isn't clingy. Two very different things

• I never innitiate conversations. I wait till he sounds interested to reply. So far he texts me every day, so I don't mind. I'm just not the clingy one.

• I need breathing room, clingy just pushes me away at hyper drive

• I hate when guys are clingy too, usually I stop talking to him. But this guy doesn't show enough interest until we're in person lol

• I love clingy.
    Cling onto me like a little leech looking for bloodddd.

• I'm not big on clingy, it gets overwhelming and I get panicky. No thanks.

• Clingy? My god - no.
    No.
    No.
    No.
    There is this guy who just won't stop texting me - even when I tell him to stop. He wants me to be his friend, his girlfriend, his sister, his mother, and it's like he's always trying to leech onto me. We're not even in a relationship - not even close - and yet he acts like we're a thing and he won't leave me alone. It's awful.
    Conversely, I do want a guy who enjoys interacting with me and whatnot. I just don't want him to overdo it, if that makes sense.