Good or bad sign: who starts the conversation?

A question about texting etiquette in a long-distance relationship: I'm almost always the one to start our exchanges, but whenever we do get going, she and I keep at it for a long time. We do this on most days, but I worry a little if I'm bothering her too much because she almost never initiates conversation. Am I reading too much into this?

Most Helpful Girl

• That she never starts the conversations is a little odd. I was in a long distance relationship for 4 years and I would start some and he would start others. I wouldn't read too much into though because if she is busy and you were in fact bothering her she would of said something by now, so that she has not said anything is a good sign.

• Stupid of me to ask this, I guess... she's in school and I'm working. She told me I wasn't bothering her the one time I asked, but it did seem strange to me that I always kick things off.

• Everyone in long distance relationships feels like they are bothering their partner at one point or the other, especially if you haven't seen each other for a while. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Girls love attention and she's probably in the habit of you starting the conversations now so it could be just habit on her part.

• Thank you. :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0