Met an Amazing Girl in Another City, Still Talking (via. Long-Distance). What to do? Help me?

Hello Everyone,
Any input would be great to help me. So I recently met this girl through a friend at a different city. We met and talked and talked all that weekend and feel for each other. We live 4.5 hours away from each other and we have been texting and video chatting/face timing each other everyday. We have just met for a week now and we have been trying to get to know each other. I really like her and she feels the same way to me. She is currently living in Utah for nursing school this month and next month and will be graduating this June and finally moving back home in March. What should I do to help preserve what we have and make this difficult long distance grow? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

• Keep Talking and Make Things Work?
  • Let It Go?
Soo yesterday I asked how she was yesterday and she's on her period. And she said this:
"I'm fine. I just wanna sleep, watch tv, & do homework today. I'm not in a good mood because of my period & I really don't wanna take it out on anyone. So I rather be left alone today. It's not anything you did. It's just me. Sorry... But I'll ttyl though."

What does that mean?
Can you guys help me? She essentially doesn't believe in long distance now...

What Girls Said 1

• Never give up on love.
    Seriously though I'm in that situation right now too and the best thing to do is not to let it go because these things don't happen every day.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm in the United States. The woman I'm seeing is going to school in Turkey.

Yeah.

She stays up until midnight to do video chat. I adjusted my work schedule so she isn't staying up until one in the morning anymore. Weekends are easier. Point being, if you both want it badly enough, you'll do whatever you have to to make things work.