Is this real or am I wasting my time, energy and love?

I have been seeing a guy for about 4 months. We both had just gotten out of long term relationships. We started off just dating and hanging out but when I asked if he wanted a relationship he said he had feelings for me but could not make himself want a relationship. We had that talk two or three times. I haven't said anything about it in over a month, we're basically living together, we use pet names and go to each other's family events, but I still have not heard him physically say he wants a relationship with me. Am I being ridiculous, should I say something? I don't know what to do. It's been 4 months and I'm in love and absolutely terrified. I need help.

Most Helpful Guy

• if he's indecisive or can't give you reassurance of time then you are wasting your time on him.

• In the past when we have discussed it he has said he may want a relationship in the future and that he could see himself with me, but at that time he couldn't devote to a relationship, but things have progressively gotten more serious since then without any more discussion.

• if its progressing then thats all good. but if he's just drifting then dont spend more time on him, thats basically it.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like ur in a relationship. If he's introducing you to family and friends that's good. You should hint about it but not be too agressive.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmm I think you should bring it up again. It sounds like you're really into him, and since you're living together, it seems pretty serious already! You've already committed 4 months, so he must have made up his mind by now, right? ;p

• If you've had 2 or 3 talks where he's said he's not ready for a relationship, he probably isn't. Its probably best to tell him how you feel so you're both on the same page.