Who has been cheated on?

Me personally i have been cheated on a few times. Sometimes wonder if its cause of me or if i just pick crappy people. Who else has been cheated on?

• I have been cheated on
  • I have never been cheated on

Most Helpful Guy

• Yuppers, been cheated on
    long story short, she fudged up a 5yr relationship and got pregnant.

But on ya question.
    People who cheat... are broken, something inside them cracked and it's either a lack of morality or an indecent need to inflate an ego.
    THEY are the wrong ones.
    Don't blame yaself for a second ^_^

What Guys Said 7

• I never cheated or have been cheated on

• I've been emotionally cheated on.

• I've been cheated on. She slept with same guy 9 times over 12 months. She ended it but still wants be friends with the guy she cheated with

• She cheated on me with another guy. I don't care now.

• i have cheated, i didn't think anything of it..

• i cheated on ur mom :)

• People do what pleases them, that's life. I've never been cheated on but seen when there's been the potential for that to happen and ended it. I feel like it's more of an insult than anything for her to be looking elsewhere.

• I have definitely felt that way. I have always just wished they would have been honest and broken it off with me

• Yeah but people can't even be honest with themselves so you have to do it for them, I don't emotionally invest very deeply so it's easier to see the bigger picture.

What Girls Said 10

• yes my ex cheated on me and also lied to me... i'm glad this rubbish no more forms part of my life now

• Yeah, I have. Sucks :(

• my ex husband cheated with our 60 year old maid, that was the reason of our divorce.

• sorry to hear about that

• Thanks @charismatic110 and @abundantlyrich I guess you're right it did had an impact on my self-esteem since I couldn't figure out why he did it... I guess it was curiosity but I won't put up with that, plus I trusted this women I even let her babysit our son I gave her food, extra money and even invited her to family reunions and she paid me like that. But life goes on...

• it wasn't about you really... but it was all about him.

• I was cheated on. We were younger but we had been friends since 15. Together since 17 and he cheated a year into our relationship. And got her pregnant.

• My exLDR cheated on me to make it easier to break up with me. His buddies encouraged him to end things thinking our relationship was silly because of the distance. (He was from the Netherlands, I'm from the US) He didn't think distance was a good enough excuse to break up (things were great actually) but they got him really drunk and convinced him break us up, but he was the one who chose to sleep with someone. I was 22 and he was 24 at the time.

• I've been cheated on twice, and my last boyfriend broke up with me three hours ago because he wanted to hook up with other girls. I don't know which one is worse to be honest.

• As much as it sucks i would much prefer the honesty. To me it shows at least some respect. Better than going behind your back. Sorry about it though i know its hard

• Yeah that's true, thank you :) I'm sure I'll start thinking straight in a few hours.

• My husband of 17 years cheated. At first I was devastated but looking back now I am glad he did. I was never happy but wasn't stronger enough to leave. I believe everything happens for a reason

• I'm not sure if I was cheated on but the girlfriend of an ex said he cheated on me with her. Probably did because before he broke up with me he said he texted her if she wanted to go out with him again. Sucks..

• i have been cheated on once -as far as i know-..
    i rejected his sexual fantasies and he did that..

• I've been cheated on several times. Back then I wondered if it was me but hind sight is 20/20 and realize it was there issues not me that drove them to it.