What is the next step with this guy? Never been kissed?

Sooo I met this guy this weekend who's a friend of my friend aaaand we're talking now. My friends are gonna try and tell him to kiss me next time we hang out but I'm super nervous because he's done like third base and his friend isn't a virgin but I've never even kissed a guy. I can't tell him cause we aren't that close and I don't wanna tell my friend cause everyone either assumes I've kissed a guy or I tell them I have. I don't know what to do because I don't want it to be terrible and him not like me or be a little turned off cause I'm seriously clueless. Help? Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey! Just don't be nervous!! Okay? I was so nervous and freaking out all the time because... I thought I was never going to have my first kiss. Till about a year ago.. I got together with my bf. And he was mine. So just take it slow. And act confident Girl:) but also. Tell him, he should understand:) you got this!!!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0