Why don't guys talk to me?

Ok so, confession time, I'm a senior in high school and I've never been in a relationship before. In fact I've never even kissed a guy and its kind of embarrassing. So my question is, why won't guys talk to me? It's seems that guys don't even look at me, I don't think I'm ugly, im not the prettiest but im not ugly so why? For as long as I can remember guys don't ever approach me, and the few times I plucked up the courage to talk to a guy I liked they never seem to like me as more than a friend so what the hell? Anyone have any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• The average 15 - 17 yr old male doesn't know how to talk to a real female. Their social skills do not develop til around age 25 which is about how long it takes to have seen enough p*rn to know what to do in bed, and even then gentle guidance will be required.
    Sometimes talking to a guy as a friend is all you are going to get as the friend zone is not just something women do to men.
    Try joining a gym or getting part time work waitressing - anywhere where alpha male types are more likely to hit on you

What Guys Said 5

• You need to make yourself approachable. If you don't talk to anyone, or never really seem interested in anyone around you, then guys are much less likely to approach you. Put yourself into a position to interact with guys, and open up to them. In other words, put yourself out there and open up a little, and that will draw the interests of guys in no time!

• Wait until a player comes in a right time... uses u for his pleasures.. N leave u.. By way r not so bad. ;)

• Hmmmm I don't know...
    I don't know your personality

• Im guessing the feelings didn't match... hehe...

• get a makeover including a better hairstyle and lose the glasses and you might get more attention.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly you have to focus on discovering yourself what you like what you into & forget about that. Most people in high school say they are individual but really they follow the crowd that they are in to. But when you get into the real world guys grow up & men love women who know what they like & who they are.

• it can be cause guys are shy too,

• Well I had the same problems with you I've never been kissed or asked out but I learned that trying to get to know them and texting with them for a while will make them change their mind about you in so many different ways