Help!! I got a girls number what's the best way to text her (see details)?

I got this girl I really like number, the problem with me is that I try to be a good nice guy and it always goes wrong for me. In the past there was this girl I use to text and I thought I was nice and cool but she pulled off, like I thought I wasn't an ass hole or anything. For all the girls I usually text In the past they would leave me hanging In a text convo. I don't want this to happen with this girl. Should I ignore some of her text? I don't want to look needy or thirsty. I want to build attraction with her, should I be less nice? Or joke with different type of humor? I don't understand girls

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok so the thing is, a lot, of girls like the "bad boy" type (or think they do) because they like the thrill of it. Which is plain stupid as I love boys who are nice. Now for texting tips: DONT TAKE A LONG ASS TIME TO REPLY? We hate it! We also hate to start the convo! You need to keep the convo going but not so its boring. If I know anything, it's that people LOVE talking about themselves. So I would keep the convo on trying to get to know her more, until it gets boring. Then start something new. Keep her interested but DONT be a douche!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Ways find a way to end the conversation if they don't reply for whatever reason don't ever text them until they text you no matter how long act like you got other things and people to do make them work for your attention

• well if she gave you her number why don't you instead of texting her just call her and see where that goes? Some girls would rather talk than text, but just my opinion. Try it and see what happens.