What kind of voice turns guys on?

What voice qualities would turn you on even if the subject is not erotic. High pitched, low pitched, husky or clear, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot really put it into words, but I like voices that aren't really harsh. Some girls are pretty loud and have a tone of voice that makes me want to rip my eyes out and hope it helps.

What Guys Said 12

• Diction and tone are more important than pitch to me, although I'll admit that I do like her voice to be softer than my own.

• Most are more attracted to high pitched. I care more about the intent behind your tone and what you say and communicate.

• 0|0
  • geeky voice

• I like light calm voices like the kind that makes you fall asleep

• smooth and sultry or playful and innocent. smooth and sultry like isabel lucas in this scene from transformers:
    YouTube. com/watch? v=4-ne0gyDsZo
    also if you watch p*rn most of them have one or the other nailed, sometimes both. bree olsen for instance is one of the cutesy innocent ones while christy mack is more of a sultry voice and kenzi marie has a sexy one.

• Jurnee Smollett's voice... Her voice is hot!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBk4d2AWSjI

• Like a low but cracks weird mix think emma stone

• Make me cum!!! This sentence of women turns me on..

• Low pitched clear and soft with normal intesity!

• Sweet and caring sounding, if that makes any sense. Neither too high nor low pitch - maybe a little towards low, and slightly husky. The last time a voice turned me on though was a high school crush though so to be honest I guess it doesn't make much difference to me but I will try pay more attention to voice.

• I dont really care about the sound of a voice, as long. as she doesn't sound like a guy with smoker's lungs (or a guy in. general)

What Girls Said 3

• My sexy grandpa voice >;D
    Ooooohhhh yeaahhhh

• I sound like Mickey mouse. Is that annoying? lol

• I don't know, they have different likes.