What kind of voice turns guys on?

What voice qualities would turn you on even if the subject is not erotic. High pitched, low pitched, husky or clear, etc.

2|0
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot really put it into words, but I like voices that aren't really harsh. Some girls are pretty loud and have a tone of voice that makes me want to rip my eyes out and hope it helps.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Diction and tone are more important than pitch to me, although I'll admit that I do like her voice to be softer than my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most are more attracted to high pitched. I care more about the intent behind your tone and what you say and communicate.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • geeky voice

0|0
    0|0
  • I like light calm voices like the kind that makes you fall asleep

1|0
    0|0
  • smooth and sultry or playful and innocent. smooth and sultry like isabel lucas in this scene from transformers:
    YouTube. com/watch? v=4-ne0gyDsZo
    also if you watch p*rn most of them have one or the other nailed, sometimes both. bree olsen for instance is one of the cutesy innocent ones while christy mack is more of a sultry voice and kenzi marie has a sexy one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jurnee Smollett's voice... Her voice is hot!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBk4d2AWSjI

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a low but cracks weird mix think emma stone

1|0
    0|0
  • Make me cum!!! This sentence of women turns me on..

0|0
    0|1
  • Low pitched clear and soft with normal intesity!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet and caring sounding, if that makes any sense. Neither too high nor low pitch - maybe a little towards low, and slightly husky. The last time a voice turned me on though was a high school crush though so to be honest I guess it doesn't make much difference to me but I will try pay more attention to voice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really care about the sound of a voice, as long. as she doesn't sound like a guy with smoker's lungs (or a guy in. general)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• My sexy grandpa voice >;D
    Ooooohhhh yeaahhhh

1|2
    0|1
  • I sound like Mickey mouse. Is that annoying? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, they have different likes.

0|0
    0|0