What do girls think about nerdy guys?

It's sadly a fact that there are simply more nerd guys than girls. Which means that there will simply not be enough nerd girls for us guys o: I guess it's balanced out by there being more gay and bisexual women than men, I don't know c':. But still some women are either gonna have to be alone or have to date a nerd guy or die alone >:D. I like to play videogames and watch anime and play dungeons and dragons and that sort of stuff :D. I don't expect a future girlfriend to be interested in any of that just have some respect I guess. Would a girl ever stand a guy like that? Or do you only prefer guys that are manlier?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• My bf is a total geek and somewhat of a nerd. I'm both a geek and a nerd and if it weren't for the fact that I was deprived of getting video games in my childhood, I would have been a HUGE gamer because I love video games. So I love me some geeks and nerds. You don't realize just how many of us girls like that type. My bf is also sporty, but he's a total geek and I love it! 😍

• Girls like all sorts of guys! And if we like you enough we'll respect your hobbies. I mean, I'm sure most guys don't like shopping (or, you know, sitting and saying 'that looks nice, honey' occasionally) but they still do it because they like their girlfriends. Don't worry.

• Nerds are the best lovers!!! Absolute fact :-)

• "Some women are either gonna have to be alone or have to date a nerd guy or die alone" explain...

• For the sake of this argument let's say 25% of all women are nerds and 50% of all men are nerds. And let's say that "normal" people and nerds only stick to eachother as much as possible. That means that there will be 25% nerd girls for 50% nerd guys and 50% "normal guys" for 75% "normal" girls. So when we have paired up as many as possible we will have 25% normal girls and 25% nerd guys left. Meaning those will either have to pair up or have nobody

• My SO is a combination of a gamer, nerd and geek

What Guys Said 3

• The stereotypical ultranerd? Not enjoyed.

The rest? Just another dick.

• I put kick me signs on them, give them wedgies and shove them in lockers.

• Probably depends what they look like :/