Dating a cheater... Could you?

Would or could you continue to date someone who cheated on you?(only once for sure you know of) by the way just curious I couldn't but what do you think?

• Yes if it only happened once people make mistakes
    6% (1)12% (2)9% (3)Vote
  • No if they did it once they will (or have) do it again
    56% (10)50% (8)53% (18)Vote
  • Depends on the situation.
    38% (7)38% (6)38% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I think many women do date guys who are players/ may have cheated. This is because they give preference to sexual attraction more than anything else.. and guess what? Chances are that he's got plenty of options out there (i. e many women would be lined up for him for the same reason) so the power isn't usually in your court!

0|0
    0|0
    • That's true in a way for men or woman however I was referring to in an actual relationship where the cheater wants to stay in a relationship with you. So if your gf cheated on you would you stay in a relationship with her

• Ok the question was about dating. If it was just dating, I wouldn't mind continuing dating, as I know many women cast their nets out and are seeing many guys at once when they're not committed. A relationship, on the other hand, is a commitment, just like family or friendship, where loyalty consolidates the binding. If that loyalty is breached (e. g. cheating), then that commitment has been violated. I would be a fool to stay behind. If, on the otherhand, it was under my permission such as for swingers (which I wouldn't agree to!), then it's not a breach of trust.

What Guys Said 6

• No I would be to hurt to date a girl that cheated on me. I would not be able to trust her again. Once a cheater always a cheater.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, when a person cheats I should never trust this person again.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the situation. I do have some trust issues i think since women can cheat at any time if they wanted to in a relationship and that temptation is what i fear

0|0
    0|0
  • if they did it once they will (or have) do it again

0|0
    0|0
  • My pride would hurt too much... I would have to break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't see the point.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I continued to date someone that cheated on me and it was a huge mistake. In my opinion doing that showed him that it was ok to act that way, and he ended up doing it again shortly after

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Made that mistake once, not going back down that road again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a cheater always a cheater.

0|0
    0|0