Is a very flirty girl worth pursuing?

Started talking to this girl a couple weeks ago while we were both home from school. While she is drop dead gorgeous she does have a reputation of being a flirt and a party animal--she goes to the bars 3-4 times a week and brags about how she never has to pay for drinks because guys buy them for her all night (just a red flag for me). For these reasons I was very hesitant to even start anything with her so I started acting disinterested and this apparently made her more attracted to me because the last few weekends (after parties) she said she wanted to "cuddle" so she and I spent a few nights together at a friend's house. After my last girlfriend I vowed to not rush into things ever again, so we just fooled around a little bit and didn't have sex. We are both back at school now (1 hour away from each other) and before leaving she asked me to come visit her.

I continue to be very hesitant with pursuing her because my gut tells me she is trouble. Im just at a loss for what to do next. I know she's interested in me but I feel the biggest thing I got going for me is that I'm not like the other 100 guys that hit on her every night and not showering her with compliments and asking her on dates. But at the same time Im not sure how long I can play this hard to get game. What should be my next step assuming I do pursue her?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you, I would follow your gut feeling. She could be genuinely interested in you, but there is a bigger chance that she likes you because you are not throwing yourself at her like the other guys. It could be she would get bored and tired of you after you gave in to her. I would not pursue her and she sounds like someone who enjoys playing games. Especially with her being a flirt and a party animal that would make me think that she might not be ready/want to be in a relationship; that she is looking for maybe a hookup instead. Good Luck with whatever you choose. If you do pursue her just be careful. :)

What Girls Said 1

• I'm like that girl, but I'm completely faithful if I'm in a relationship. The difference between a label and no label is huge though, either we're together and there will be no one else. Or we're not together and I'm still flirting/talking to other people. I never put all my eggs in one basket.
    I can't say she'd be the same if you were with her but it's up to you.
    My ex had to ask me twice before I said yes though, partially because I didn't want to give up the idea of other people, part for other reasons.

Again it's up to you if you want to go for it.

What Guys Said 3

• Personally, I wouldn't pursue her unless she pursued me. otherwise she is just being her flirty self and you are wasting your own time and energy.

• Proceed, but with HIGH regard to CAUTION.

• If you're in to a girl who's probably going to play games, then sure, why not