How long does it take for a girl to lose interest?

So a week ago I went out with a girl I like, and it I had a great time. But didn't kiss her, later i thought i should had done it, cause I thinks she like me too. But after the date I went on a trip, so couldn't see her. And also this week I have no time, i had few chats with her during the trip but had a feeling, it's not the same as before. What do you guys think do I still have a chacne or did I ruin it?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how long I've known a guy, and if the initial attraction I have for him is strong or not. If it's strong then I will usually wait a couple of weeks maybe, but if not then I will try to move on as quickly as possible. It's not because I don't like them, but I don't like to keep my heart open for too long or I know it's going to get hurt so I try not to get too attached to a guy. I think she'll still be into you. Just don't wait to long to plan something with her.

What Girls Said 35

• I don't think you've lost your chance (it's only been a week!). If she is truly interested in you, she will respond to your advances. Unless she's very proactive in her quest to find a mate, I'm sure you have another chance. :)

Now that you've gone on a date with her already, she should know that you have some interest in her, whether or not she understands how much you really like her. Kissing later can always be remedied, while a kiss too early cannot. (You can never take back an unwanted kiss)

• It depends on the girl, her personality and how much she liked you to begin with. You may think a girl liked you when when she never did so no-one could give you an estimate.

I think you still have a chance, just arrange to meet up soon and actually kiss her!

• Basically just like you guys we can lose interest instantly lol if you do anything to give us a reason to doubt you and give us red flags we aren't going to trust you.

• You didn't exactly ruin it, yet. If you want an opinion from someone who loses interest in someone they're dating in a week or two, maybe even less, I got you. So, basically, try to surprise her. If she actually liked you before, that will surely get her interested again. And after that, keep surprising her. But not daily or regularly because then it's not exactly a surprise anymore which will make her loose interest again. You can do it every week on a different day than the last week or just do it when it seems like she's starting to loose interest again. If you surprise her once in a while that will show her you care at least the slightest bit.

• It depends on the girl. Honestly, she's probably waiting for you to text her and is starting to feel insecure that you might not like her. So just text her and explain to her why you couldn't really text her before even though you wanted to. Another thing, don't think that you ruined it by not kissing her. Wait for the right moment for that. Don't just kiss her because you feel like you have to! :) Good luck! Xoxo

• Well to be honest, women lose interest the first few moments we see you, I'd we are not interested. But if you takes to her after, it could just be that you're nervous because it's been a while. Set something up. If she makes an excuse not go, then there you have it. I know that if I weren't able to see someone I liked because he was busy, and then he wanted to see me, all plans are cancelled because I want to see my honey, and he's finally free. Only excuses to not go that are acceptable are family issues or not in town.

• If you have been on multiple dates then you have a missed opportunity, however as long as you stay in touch with her and take her out more and show her your complete attention as well as affection, i strongly believe that you still have a chance with her.

However if you to completely neglect her (and yes i used the word neglect) you are showing her that you may not be date worthy material. You should tell her that you wanted to kiss her, Telling her that will show that you are an honest fellow.
    -good luck

• It doesn't matter. If u r interested in her, contact her regularly and plan to go out with her. She may also waiting for your contact. U still have a chance. Ask her out. But if u think she is not into u as before, don't worry too much. Making a girl to become interesred in a guy is not very difficult if she really likes u before.

• I loose interest if it's too much but every girl is different. She sounds like she might need more but not smothering attention.

• No you didn't ruin it... If you guys had a connection before you left there is no way that she is going to just forget about it... Especially if you haven't... If I were you I would just send her a text saying that you were thinking about her and you would like to go out again

• You know what's it called? Intimacy. You guys are lacking intimacy, try having as many catch ups with her as much as possible, go on many dates. Remember, your not the only guy out there, make her feel wanted and loved :)

• I think you still have a chance, try to re-establish what you felt for each other the first time you met. Do something to show her how much you care, you could use your talent to show her. For example: Write her a song that shows you how much you care, or how you see her.

• If you believe you ruined it, try and fix it. Next time you have free time just say hey I want to hang out with you. Or ask whenever she's free and try and make time for her.

Hope this helps.

• well you didn't ruin nothing, you just maybe wasn't ready or felt like she wasn't for that kiss... maybe its cos you guys didn't see eachother for a week she might of kind of changed but you shouldn't really be worried bcos.. she must just be busy like you , if you think she likes she wouldn't loose interest on okaii?

• I think you would have a chance if you told her you liked her and since you're away that you don't want her to move on. It lets her know that you cares about her & Girls like that! And make sure you talk to her often. Make her smile when chatting with her. Hope I helped 😜

• It depends on the girl and how long you've known her. I think you still have a chance! Don't loose hope and be confident!

• To be honest, a girl can lose interest in an hour.

• Depends on how attracted/into the guy I was. If in legitsmately liked him I'd probably not loss intrest but If I was just talking to him to kill some time or make small talk at a party then I'd probably let it die real fast

• Dont stress too much about it. Just make your move.

• If she is TRULY interested, her feelings about you will never really go away. Maybe hidden, but not gone.

• Ask her. Its different for every girl. She might think you are ignoring her and were just checking things out. And its very gentlemanly to not kiss on the first date and I find it very respectful.

• I think you still have a chance but you're just gonna have to restart basically. you're back to step 1. good luck

• No you didn't ruin it. Just keep maintaining contact.

• I personally lose interest very fast, it really depends on a person and how long you've known a guy yeah. You should try to make her interested again and

• I think you still might have a chance.. You should have kissed her. I think when your off your trip you should go see her and hang out or something.

• If she really likes you she won't Lose interest

• As soon as I unearth his first whopping big lie. That's usually within a few months

• I think you still have a chance but I think you need to make time for her... Take her out something

• If she's really into you she won't loose interest in 2 weeks just because you can't see each other. If you were purposely ignoring her then maybe yes but not in your case

• as soon as I realize you are not connecting with me on an intimate level. usually know by 3 weeks

• More from Girls
    5

What Guys Said 2

• It all depends on how strong her feelings are for you

• ask her out now.