How to cancel a date for good (nicely)?

Okay, my problem is I'm kind of too nice and sweet, and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I have agreed to go on a date with a guy I'm not interested in at all. I already cancelled it once saying I became sick, and then he asked me out again. I was busy (really) but he didn't get the message but keeps asking me out like every day…. now I've kind of agreed to meet up in a few days. I don't know what to do!!! Please help me. How can I say nicely I don't want to go?

Most Helpful Guy

• tell him that you are really busy and would love to hangout but can't for a while because u have other commitments

What Guys Said 2

• I have been in similar situations countless times in my life.

You have to be honest. About what you want, and what you don't. It's a bit scary, but trust me, it feels good.

Just say it as it is: You're not interested.

• just say you're busy

What Girls Said 1

• "I am not interested in going on a date with you anymore. You also come across as pushy. I am sorry."
    Don't tell him "we should be friends". That's the worst thing you can do to him.