Is dating better in college?

Like in terms of actual dating and not guys looking for sex._.

Most Helpful Guy

• My experience as a male is that it really isn't. The increased presence of alcohol and freedom leads to mostly quick flings and drunken hookups. I have yet to meet one girl in my school who doesn't love getting sauced. The responsible academic people are usually actually busy studying, so they don't usually date either. A number of the girls I've met are basically just "study all week, get drunk Friday , Netflix Saturday, repeat."

I should mention there's a distinct difference between wanting guys that want more than sex and wanting guys who do not want sex. The first is actually pretty common. The second is going to be very hard to find.

• LOL that study all week, get drunk Friday , netflix Saturday, repeat
      AHAHA

thanks, this was really insightful ^_^
      (yeah I'm not interested in sex so)

What Guys Said 6

• It's better than high school but not the best at the same time... you'll find plenty of guys who want relationships but at the same time a lot of people are just there to have fun, party and hook up

• I found it to be worse, cause girls don't know what they want and they're still wishy washy at that age.

• short answer: its way better in college.

• Most guys in highschool are looking for relationships and not just sex. Except for those top tier players who any girl will drop her panties for, then of course they will only use girls for sex, every other average guy wants relationships though for the most part. I think college may be worse for hook ups and casual sex though.

• yeah thats what I meant in terms of guys who just want to lose the vcards >_>
      I don't even care about sex though thats the thing so guys who try to get to that just piss me off to no end

• nope, more guys will just use you for sex in college than in high school.

• more people to meet so yes

What Girls Said 3

• No. It's just easier.

• Significantly better in college.

• Nope, it's worse! There are People who are very serious about their studying and exams meaning no time for dating while the others are more excite about parties, looks and sex, nothing too serious meaning no serious relationship! There is very who were is in a serious relationship but they were normally couples who knew each other before college.