There's this guy I'm kind of into. How should I approach him?

He's really nice, funny, smart, etc. We're kind of friends. We're friendly, but more friendly than just an acquaintance. Anyway, I'm not the most confident, so how can I see if he's interested in me without taking too big of a risk?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him to lunch or coffee perhaps? If you guys are friendly with each other, then i dont think anything can go wrong with a simple hang out or whatever :)

What Girls Said 2

• Try texting him maybe? And when you are feeling more confident around him, ask him to hangout!
    And ignore those ignorant comments, seek your own happiness, not theirs :) let me know how it goes!! :D

• Don't worry, homophobia doesn't bother me anymore. I'm used to it.

Thanks for your advice!

• f****t burn in hell your disgusting

• wtf don't be a pice of shit! If you're some christian shit you are certainly not going to heaven XD

• You fucking disgusting for even writing some shit like that. Grow tf up..

• What is wrong with you anon, that is awful.

What Guys Said 2

• Try to get close to him maybe? pretend you're drunk and tell him you like him? i don't know, haven't been in your situation, i'm straight but good luck mate ignore these ignorant shits :)

• You f... ng assbutt, you are sick