This guy is just so... ugh! Help?

This guy is just.. wow. He is brave, stands up for himself and me, has the most gorgeous eyes, is a wrestler, has arm veins, tall, noce lips, and just all around weak in the knee feelings. He's not in the popular crowd and no one else likes him so he's basically free. I really like him and my guy friend thinks he likes me too. I just can't stop thinking about him, what is this feeling? And we don't share any classes, just sometimes we talk in gym when there choices. How do I get to know him better without his number? Is there even a chance we could get together? What is this feeling?

Most Helpful Guy

• That feeling is attraction/lust. Flirt with him see how he responds.

What Guys Said 3

• He is alpha male
    Your body desires to breed with alpha male

• But could we have a chance? If he gave me his number could we still have a chance of going out?

• Don't think about it, just do it. If he turns you down guess what... there are tons of other hot guys.

• haha the rare fossil lone alpha and his nonexistent wolfpack

• Admiration.

• So you think we have a chance?

• he is the nicest guy I've ever met I failed to mention that but it's true

• I'm unsurprised. He's the bestest.

• Start the convo with a common interest or a common hat like if u don't like the teacher. Talk about why u don't like him. Then slowly progress into a convo then if u want ask for his number!

What Girls Said 0