Can guys tell if a girl has low self esteem or lack confidence when it comes to talking to guys (males)? Or get nervous?

Guys do not talk to me or they just want sex from me or just say hi to me in the hallway to mess with me. I know this doesn't matter because Im about to graduate high school. Like I'm a senior thank goodness I'm so done. But back to the point during my 4 years guys didn't really talk to me. People say I'm so nice, like I'm so nice to people in school I'm super nice to guys because I want them to like me like I'm to the point if a guy asked me to do anything with him I would oh and Im a cheerleader.
I never really had guy friends like I don't talk to them. I don't know It just ended up being that way. Im never that girl that has guy friends. But maybe I have low self esteem and guys can see that? Thats why they don't talk to me.. I never kissed a guy like I wanna do stuff ): I might go crazy in college. Sorry for rambling. But do guys not talk to me because I lack confidence and they see that? Like Im a pretty girl, guys say Im cute. BUT THATS IT. Why is it like this... Do I have low self esteem or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• They might just be nervous to talk to you cuz they think you're cute. Try talking with them first. And ignore the guys that just ask for sex.

What Guys Said 3

• Easily. It's how we pick off the weak and fuck 'em under false pretenses of love.

• Personally I can tell. But something's up.

• i would not be able to tell. i think that my first thought would be either you are really cold and/or not interested

What Girls Said 0